If you want to invest your money in a tax-efficient and ethical way, our Foundations Cash ISA could be for you. Our Foundations Cash ISA offers a competitive interest rate, no notice and a regular savings option.
We pride ourselves in treating all members fairly and providing a personal and friendly service. We'll keep you posted on the projects we're funding and new developments in the green building community, and as a member you'll get a say in how we're run.
Best of all, you get the reassurance of knowing that your money is invested only in projects and properties that work for the good of people and the planet.
The Foundations Cash ISA is open to people aged 16 or over who are resident in the UK for tax purposes. If you invest in this cash ISA, you must not invest in another cash ISA in the same tax year.
You can find out more by downloading our Foundations Cash ISA leaflet.
If you've got any questions about whether you can open an account with us, please contact us – we'll be happy to help.
- Current interest rate 2.00% AER/Gross pa
- Tax free - Cash ISAs are exempt from income tax
- Open an account with a minimum of £25
- Cash ISA investment limit of £5,760 for tax year 2013/2014
- No notice is required for withdrawals
- Operation by first class freepost or, subject to special terms and conditions, online
- Individual customer service from our head office
- Your money is only used to support properties and projects that benefit the environment
Save with us and you're helping to support sustainable development across the UK. The projects and properties we fund benefit the environment and local communities - whether it's an ecological new build, bringing a disused property back into use, or supporting a community enterprise.
We're proud to have supported over 2,000 projects since we started in 1981. Here's just one example of how we've helped:
Lydden Meadow: sustainable shared ownership
Ecology supported an affordable, energy efficient housing development in West…
We identified Ecology as being very supportive of affordable housing model. The bespoke shared ownership mortgage which they arranged for our project has been an essential part of the success of Lydden Meadow.
Buckland Newton Community Property Trust