Work for Ecology
The Ecology team is ambitious, dynamic and driven by our vision to build a greener future. If you share our values and want to make a contribution to our work, please check for current vacancies below.
As an equal opportunities employer, we're committed to ensuring that our workplace and employment practices are free from discrimination, harassment or victimisation on any grounds, and all of our staff are responsible for implementing these policies.
Our recruitment practices and procedures seek to ensure equality of opportunity, and all appointments are made on merit.
- Silsden, West Yorkshire
- £30,000 – £34,000 plus benefits
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Senior Technical Support Analyst / Infrastructure Support Specialist to work within Ecology’s growing IT team.
As Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst, you will be tasked with the provision of second and third line support in order to maintain IT systems availability, capability and security in a highly regulated environment.
Reporting into the IT Manager, the Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst will undertake the following duties:
- Infrastructure / Systems Maintenance and Administration
- Server Maintenance and Administration
- Server Virtualisation / Cloud Migration and Management
- Security Review
- Network / Cyber Security, Patching and Performance Tuning
- Backup and Replication
- Server and Storage Capacity Management
- Storage Maintenance and Administration
- Disaster Recovery Management and Testing
- Networking, Firewall, Switch Administration and Support
- Systems Architecture and Network design
- Continuous Improvement of Network Topology
- Database Administration
- Technical Documentation
- Project Delivery
As Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst, you will be able to demonstrate the following technical capabilities:
- VMware – vSphere / vCenter
- MS Windows Server – 2008 – 2012
- MS Exchange 2010
- MS SQL Server
- Network Management – (switching, routing, subnetting, VLAN, DNS, DHCP etc)
- WSUS – patching and routing
- Backup and Replication – Veeam
- SIEM (security information and event management)
Taking the lead on a number of exciting Infrastructure projects, the Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst will be able to demonstrate project management skills from inception through to completion.
This role requires a current driving licence.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package including 24 days holiday, performance related pay scheme, valuable pension and life insurance benefits and free on-site parking.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by Wednesday 23 August 2017.