When your buy-to-let project is complete

For us to apply the C-Change sustainable homes or C-Change retrofit, once your work is complete you need to provide an Energy Standard certificate and, if applicable an Architect or Building Control certificate. Or, for us to apply the C-Change energy improvement discount, please send us all invoices for qualifying works.

The discounts are only applied to our Variable Rate from the date we receive evidence that the work has been completed and, if applicable, the Energy Standard rating required has been achieved.

How we work out your buy-to-let Variable Mortgage Rate:
Buy-to-let Variable Rate (VR) minus C-Change discount = Variable Mortgage Rate