When your buy-to-let project is complete

For us to apply the C-Change sustainable homes, C-Change retrofit or C-Change energy improvement discount, once your work is complete you need to provide an Energy Standard certificate and, if applicable an Architect or Building Control certificate.

The discount is only applied to our Variable Rate from the date we receive evidence that the work has been completed and the Energy Standard rating required has been achieved.

How we work out your buy-to-let Variable Mortgage Rate:
Buy-to-let Variable Rate (VR) minus C-Change discount = Variable Mortgage Rate