Members’ Newsletter Autumn 2023
Welcome to our latest update. We’re delighted to show you our fresh new look and can’t wait for you to explore it.
If you’re using a phone, please click on the menu (top left ) to view on full screen.
|Use the symbol to:|
|View this document in full screen|
|Download the full newsletter|
|Increase the text size|
|Decrease the text size|
|Turn to the next page (to the left)|
|Turn back a page (to the right)|
|Share this publication with family and friends via email, social media etc.|
We’ve filled this newsletter with all the latest information and updates from Ecology and our Members. See for yourself:
- Our amazing Members – sharing your experiences and knowledge
- Agitating for change – making your collective voice heard
- Impressive case studies – great examples from you, our Members
- Inspirational thoughts and direction from Louise Pryor, Chair and Gareth Griffiths, Chief Executive Officer
- Spotlight on savings and our lending
- Inside Ecology – our news from behind the scenes
Want to print?
We’re always trying to minimise our paper use. Please only print this document if you really need to. The version below is designed to use less ink.
For a printable version that uses less ink
Published: 17 October 2023
Author: Jennifer Whiteside