Our 2019 AGM and Members’ Meet-up25 March 2019
We’re looking forward to our next Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Member’s Meet-up which will take place at our eco-build office in Silsden, West Yorkshire on Saturday 27 April 2019.
We’re sending members their AGM packs which includes our Annual Review 2018 and information on how to vote online as well as details on how to register for the AGM and Members’ Meet-up. The theme of this year’s event is the Triple Bottom Line, exploring how Ecology’s work can support positive outcomes from the perspectives of people, planet and prosperity.
Come along to hear from an exciting line-up of leading experts discussing environmental issues, sustainable housing, and behaviour change, and enjoy a tour of our eco-build offices and permaculture-inspired garden.
This year’s speakers at our Members’ Meet-up will include:
- John Alker – Director of Policy & Places, UK Green Building Council (UKGBC)
- Emily Auckland – Network Director & Co-chair, UK Stakeholders for Sustainable Development (UKSSD)
- Marianne Heaslip – Architect & Associate Principal, URBED
- Sumuyya Khader – Ecology borrower and Board member of Granby 4 Streets CLT
- Adriana Kocornik-Mina – Metrics & Research Senior Manager, Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV)
- Jan Maskell– Carbon Conversations facilitator
- Gareth Redmond-King – Head of Climate Change, WWF-UK
- Rose Seagrief – Programmes Manager, Power to Change
We look forward to welcoming you to our 2019 AGM and Members’ Meet-up.