When your conversion is complete

For us to apply the C-Change sustainable homes or C-Change energy improvements discount, once your conversion is complete you need to provide an Energy Standard certificate and Architect or Building Control certificate.

The C-Change sustainable homes or C-Change energy improvements discount is only applied to our Standard Variable Rate from the date we receive evidence that the work has been completed and the Energy Standard rating required has been achieved.

How we work out your Variable Mortgage Rate:
Standard Variable Rate (SVR) minus C-Change Discount = Variable Mortgage Rate