2019 AGM and Members’ Meet-up
We’re looking forward to our next Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Member’s Meet-up which is taking place at Ecology’s eco-built office in Silsden, West Yorkshire on Saturday 27 April 2019.
We’ve sent members their AGM packs which includes our Annual Review 2018 and information on how to vote online as well as details on how to register for the AGM and Members’ Meet-up.
As well as the usual formal AGM business and voting, members can enjoy a tour of our eco-build offices and permaculture-inspired garden and our 2019 speakers include leading experts on environmental issues, sustainable housing and behaviour change. They’ll be exploring topics related to this year’s theme: the Triple Bottom Line – how Ecology’s work can support positive outcomes from the perspectives of people, planet and prosperity.
Our 2019 speakers include:
- John Alker, Director of Policy & Places, UK Green Building Council (UKGBC)
- Emily Auckland, Network Director & Co-chair, UK Stakeholders for Sustainable Development (UKSSD)
- Marianne Heaslip, Architect & Associate Principal, URBED
- Sumuyya Khader, Ecology borrower and Board member of Granby 4 Streets CLT
- Adriana Kocornik-Mina, Metrics & Research Senior Manager, Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV)
- Jan Maskell, Registered Occupational Psychologist, Carbon Conversations
- Gareth Redmond-King, Head of Climate Change, WWF-UK
- Rose Seagrief, Programmes Manager, Power to Change
We look forward to welcoming you to our 2019 AGM and Members’ Meet-up.
Published: 4 April 2019
Author: Jennifer Whiteside